Saturday, July 30, 2016

Introduction

Hello. I am Lukas, and I welcome you to Hearken to Silence.  So, what do I do?

I am a pop music enthusiast. I follow Billboard weekly, listen to the radio on a regular basis to get a good idea of what's hip and upcoming, the works. I will be writing reviews and articles about what's big right now, according to the Billboard Hot 100. There will also be reviews of older material as well as whatever I may find. It will mostly be single reviews, but expect the occasional album review as well.

Music isn't all I'm about, however. I'm also a video game enthusiast, specifically PC. Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, and League of Legends are my most played right now. You may also see stuff relating to television and movies, albeit rarely. So, yeah, I've got a ton going for me.Enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment